- Design build/ Bid build TX, NM license
- Commercial, Industrial Mechanical systems
- Certified VRF Technicians
- Trane, Mitsubishi, LG, Samsung, Toshiba Carrier
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Low Temp refrigeration Technicians
- HVAC Technicians
- Kitchen equipment service & installation
- Ductwork, grease duct, ductwork specialties fabrication
- BSL labs – Educational, Government, Private Owned Facilities Hydronic
- CHW & HW systems
Mechanical and HVAC Services
ARC Electric will partner with building design firms on the job site to develop the sort of relationship important to successfully designing the Mechanical and HVAC systems which comprise the “guts” of a building. Give us a call today to learn how our knowledge is an asset to the development of these required systems.
We Understand Process and Procedure
When ARC Electric completes commercial HVAC and Mechanical construction processes, critical timelines are determined, and we understand that such processes require an ideal flow essential to the successful installation of cooperating systems. The order which system installations are sequenced are structured as 1) plumbing waste, 2) mechanical, 3) plumbing supply, and finally, 4) electrical systems.
The Path of Development
ARC Electric understands that the construction process tends to inform the process behind the design, and we’re frequently tweaking our processes to constantly align both materials and methods while our teams are deployed to sites within the field. When our experts align with fellow plumbing, architectural, and mechanical professionals, and the mission takes shape which results in job execution and project completion.